Monday 14 November 2011

Logos Hope in Kuching, Sarawak. (I was there ^_^)


Last Sunday evening, me and my family went to see "The Floating Library",  LOGOS HOPE.  The Logos Hope community of 400 unpaid volunteers from over 45 different countries lives and works together for one purpose - to bring knowledge, help and hope to the people of the world. Inside the ship, there are more than 5000 books.  So, check it out. ^_^
 Yup, thats me and look what i have found, The Cats.FM crew's car. Hee..

 Have to buy ticket first, RM1 per adult entry and kids are free (below 12)
Its a loooooongggggg ques =_="


 We all have a briefing first once we are inside the ship

 The Logos history
 This aunty still considering what should to buy. LOL!
 They also have these international CDs

Hey, look! who have i found?
 My bro is shaking hand with them
 The Cafe
 Kids section
Some on boards ladies
 mmm.. pricy...



 Places where they have been to

Here is the plan for the "Floating Library"
I have some fun times and "cuci-cuci mata" also..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...