Thursday 3 November 2011

Great Quotes By SpongeBob and Patrick


Do you love SpongeBob? Yeah~ we do right? ^_^ my bro, even me myself watch it every weekends. (sigh~) SpongeBob SquarePants (often referred to simply as SpongeBob) is an American animated television series, created by Marine Biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg. Do you realize that even though it is only a cartoon, but they did teach us some great quotes and good examples.  Here listed a few of it. 

“Knowledge can not be substitute for friendship. I (Patrick) would rather be idiot than Loosing you (Spongebob).”


Spongebob: “What do you usually do when I go away?” Patrick: “Waiting for you to come back”.


When Spongebob get rich, he have lots of new friends but he begin to forget Patrick.  Patrick pleaded to Spongebob, and patrick said: “If money could make me forget my best friend, so I prefer to not have any money at all 

When Patrick was acused by Spongebob stealing his net, Patrick said: It's a friend .. I'm probably just an ugly starfish .. I'd rather go from Bikini Bottom .. I just take my stuff .. but I never take my friend’s net ..   

Patrick shouted: “I AM UGLY AND I AM PROUD!”  

Patrick said: “If you tell a secret to someone, then that is not a secret animore”   

Spongebob would’nt  fit into Jelly Spotter member .. in the end Patrick says: “Excessive veneration is not healthy (pemujaan yang berlebihan adalah tidak sihat) .... ”
 
Patrick told Spongebob: “FRIENDS IS STRENGTH”. 

When Patrick was anounced a King, he began to take people’s belongings, he merely said: “Life is unfair, so Get familiar yourself ..”
 
Isn't this great Squidward? It’s just the 3 of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us. - Spongebob Squarepants


You mean what we thought they thought we think and thought they thought. We think? – Patrick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...